[Bgsa] Room for rent, available June 1st

Ian Wm. King ian.king at email.ucr.edu
Sat May 19 09:12:02 PDT 2007

Find forwarded email below. Just think, you could have Buffy as a landlady.
           IWK

It's a large room with queen bed and ensuite bathroom with shower. Buffy also provided 2 desks and a dresser and bedside tables. It has the usual large closet. The room is in the back facing onto a large, totally private backyard and patio (with BBQ).

The others presently renting are 2 young women, very quiet, very nice, UCR students. The kitchen is large, there's 2 fridges and the dining area is roomy and nice. There's also room in the garage to park one car.

Address is 3340 Celeste Dr. just off Campus View and close to Blaine. It's about a 20 minute walk to the U.

We are paying $675/month but I understand that Buffy rented it for $575/month to a girl who was here a few months ago.

Please let us know right away or as soon as you hear, if there might be someone interested. Our landline is 951 534 0502 and cells are: Carolyn 604 836 0305; Jay 604 836 0685.

Thanks!!

Carolyn and Jay