[Bgsa] Gradfest: last minute supplementary call for talks and posters

Quresh Latif qureshlatif at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 08:16:40 PST 2007

As a result of the high degree of interest in Gradfest
this year, we have decided to open up a few more slots
for talks. By shortening the breaks and/or starting a
little earlier, we can accommodate four more speakers,
so if you are still interested in giving a talk but
did not make it in time to get on the scheduale,
please send me a title by Thursday. We will also be
arranging for posters to be posted during Gradfest, so
if we can't fit you in to the scheduale of talks or
you have a poster you would like to present, please
let me know by Thursday so I can finalize the
scheduale and include a list of posters. If you do not
get me a title by Thursday, but you would still like
to bring a poster, please feel free. In the latter
case, you won't be on the official scheduale, but we
will make some space for last minute participation.

Thanks you all for your participation and interest,