[Bgsa] Winter Quarter Meeting: Friday at 4:00

Libby King eking001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 16 09:21:30 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,

The winter quarter BGSA meeting will be held this Friday (January 19th)
at 4:00 in the  Darwin Room.  There will be pizza, beer and soda.   Some
of the things on the agenda are recent changes to the graduate program,
graduate student websites and the BGSA constitution.  This is also an
opportunity to discuss any concerns that you would like to be
communicated to the faculty so please try to attend.

I've posted the coffee half hour and media sign up sheets on the door in
the mail room for the winter quarter and I will be bringing them to the
meeting.  It is important for you to sign up as this is the primary
source of income for the BGSA and it makes it possible to fund events
like the annual retreat.  We now have a large (42 cup) coffee maker
available for use for coffee half hour.  I have written up instructions
for its use that will be kept with the coffee maker in the BGSA cabinet
in the Darwin room.

-Libby

Elizabeth King
Department of Biology