[Bgsa] Esther Rubin--this week's Lunch Bunch speaker

Sharon Coe coes01 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:27:53 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Esther Rubin of the Conservation Biology Institute will be this week's speaker presenting her work with Bighorn Sheep in the Peninsular Ranges.

Here are links to a blurb about her, as well as a like to the Conservation Biology Institute.

http://www.consbio.org/cbi/about/bios/bio-rubin.htm
http://www.consbio.org/

I am also attaching a CV that I downloaded from the web.

As usual, we are having lunch at the Barn with grad students. Email in advance for first priority.

She is also available to meet with people after lunch; email me if you want to meet with her then.

Sharon

Sharon Coe
PhD Candidate

http://www.biology.ucr.edu/people/grad_students/coe.html