[Bgsa] need titles for gradfest

Quresh Latif qureshlatif at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 09:59:19 PST 2007

I have three titles for Gradfest talks. I need 18.
Some of you have mentioned to me that you are
interested but I still have not received any titles.
Please send me a title even if it is not the title you
end up using. Also, send me a preferred time period
you wish to speak if you have any preference. I will
have to come around and knock on doors soon. If we
still don't get enough talks, I will start making up
titles and handing them out at random.