[Bgsa] free A/C unit

cesse001 at student.ucr.edu cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 23 14:04:52 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

We have an old window A/C unit that is available for free to anyone who is interested.  It does still run, or at least did when we bought it a couple of months ago (and was used by its previous owners; we decided subsequently that getting a portable unit would be preferable to paying housing services to install and uninstall this one).

Here are its specs:
8,000 BTU
EER 9.8
built in 1989

We live in family student housing, just north of campus.  Try to email soon if you're interested, as we'll be hard to reach during the first part of September.  You can also call us at 683-2231.  Feel free to pass this email on to anyone else who might be interested.

Carla Essenberg