[Bgsa] Last minute show!

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 22 22:35:01 PDT 2007

Hello All,
   As summer ends, and the begining of school looms over us, let us embrace the free times we do have left! So if you have no plans for this friday night, come and see my band I play at Faces. "Faces?" you say. Some of you might remember as Jags, on the corner of Chicago and Spruce. It is a bit of a last minute show (we just got it today) so I apologize for the short notice, but it is local. Nevertheless here are the details:
Affinity Zero
Friday 8/24/97 9:30pm
Faces (corner of Chicago and Spruce, you can go eat at Best Thai first then come see us play)
$5

But wait there's more. I know many of youare out of town etc. And if you can't get enough of us, we are also having a cd release show at The Hub in Colton on Sept. 8. So as they say, save the date. We have 20 tickets for presale for that show that we need to sell, so if you plan on going to that, let me know. We will have cds for sale at the show as well. I will send more info in the near future.

Hope everyones summer is going well and hope to see some if not all of you at the upcoming shows. Thanks for all the support,
Chris
Affinity Zero
www.affinityzero.com

Christopher E. Oufiero