[Bgsa] Chris' Birthday

Mandy Banet amanda.banet at email.ucr.edu
Tue Aug 7 23:20:29 PDT 2007

Hey Everyone --

	Our dear friend Chris is having a birthday --  To help him
celebrate, I'm having a casual shindig at my house on Friday at 7:30
pm.  I'll provide a few drinks to get us started, a BBQ if you want
to bring anything to throw on it, and some birthday cupcakes.  And -
for those of you who know what it is -- there will be some cornhole!
For everyone else, come satisfy your curiosity.  It's not as bad as
you think, really.  The house is right on the corner of Mt. Vernon
and Blaine, and the address is 3313 Mt. Vernon Ave.

Please forward this to anyone who is not on the BGSA list who you
think would like to know.  And if you think of it, please drop me a
line if you think you are coming so I can make sure to have enough
birthday goodness to go around.

Hope to see you there!

Mandy