[Bgsa] Affinity Zero Show

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 20 10:58:54 PDT 2007

Hi All,
    I wanted to invite you to another one of our shows. Its at everyone's favorite socal biker bar Angels Roadhouse in Yucipa next Sat. 4/28 at 9:30 (and see info below). Since many of you have now seen us play several times you may be asking yourself:
"That's fine and all, but I've seen Chris's band play, why should I go see them again?"

Well, there are several things that are new. For instance, 2 NEW songs. Think rockabilly and Bad Religion. We are playing with a band that won't scare you. A NEW banenr with our name on it, in case you forget during the show. Our bass player Doug now has a wireless system. he is no longer confined to the length of his cable nor the stage. Will he play on stage, maybe behind you, maybe at the bar, we just don't know at this time. "Now that's fine for the rest of the band but what about you Chris, what's new with you?" Well, aside from my hair being a bit longer, I just saved money by switching my car insurance to Geico. If this all isn't reason enough, come because it'll be a good time with good music.

Hope to see you all there and thanks for the support
Chris
Affinity Zero
Saturday April 28, 2007
9:30pm