[Bgsa] <<prom>>

Darren Rebar dreba001 at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 13 13:40:13 PDT 2007

We choo-choo-choose you to climb aboard the Love Train.   It's almost here and we thought we might provide some last minute insights.

Still trying to figure out that sweet hairdo that you've wanted since your first prom?  Well, then check out:
www.promhairstyles.net  or
(personal favorite) www.mulletsgalore.com

All right, I'm kidding about the latter, but there are some sweet hairdo(n'ts) pictured.

The 411:
Saturday, April 14 (tomorrow)
135 W. Broadbent
9 pm - whenever (but feel free to show up earlier)
Pictures from 9-10:30 pm
Drinks aplenty (but feel free to bring if you so desire)
Some snacks provided (but once again feel free...)
$5 donation to the cause

Bring your dancing shoes and hop on board the Love Train.