[Bgsa] Birthdays Bowling & Beers

amali001 at student.ucr.edu amali001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 26 14:01:32 PDT 2006

Howdy ya'll,

Please join Jessica and I at the ABC bowling lanes in MoVal tomorrow night (Wednesday), say 7:30pm.  Jessica will be turning 21 but will not be drinking due to her impregnated state.  I, however, will be drinking for three.  Don't leave your A-game at home because the competition's sure to be fierce (yeah, right).  The place has a snack bar and booze bar.  If you know your way, good on ya.  Otherwise head South on 215, exit on Alessandro, head East until you get to:

ABC Moreno Valley Bowl Cntr Inc
23750 Alessandro Blvd # K, Moreno Valley, CA
(951) 656-9122

Adam Malisch
Lead Biologist
Western Riverside County MSHCP