[Bgsa] Advice: emails to BGSA list plus other addresses

Ian Wm. King ian.king at email.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 26 10:12:48 PDT 2006

Hi all,
 Just a piece of advice to anyone wishing to post to the BGSA list. If the email you are sending includes one or more other email addresses in addition to the BGSA list email <bgsa at lists.ucr.edu>, then it is flagged as 'Too many recipients', I am sent an email alerting me to this, and I have to OK it via the listserve site. Your post can be sent to the list without the need for me to permit it if you simply send the email twice - one to just <bgsa at lists.ucr.edu> and another to any other email addresses you wish. That way you can get your important announcement to the people on the list as soon as you send it and you will not have to wait for me to check my email and approve it. Hope this helps.
                    Ian