[Bgsa] room for rent

Quresh Latif qureshlatif at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 09:52:39 PDT 2006

I have two rooms for rent in my house on Flanders. If
you are interested or know someone who is interested,
please call me or my roommate Angela. One room is
available immediately, and one will be available at
the end of September. Rent is $525 per month, and the
deposit is $300.

Q: 951-836-1141
Angela: 951-867-2693

I will be out of town for the next week, so please
feel free to call Angela to arrange a look if you
haven't been to my place and would like to see it, or
if you know someone who is in need of a room.

Thanks,