[Bgsa] Halloween Party

amali001 at student.ucr.edu amali001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Oct 25 08:37:39 PDT 2006

Hello ghouls, ghosts, goblins, gargoyles and gargantuan green giants
gorging on greasy grimy gopher guts,

Our neighbors (The 4350 Ladies) are having a Halloween party, held on
Saturday, October 28th around 8pm at 4350 9th street.  They are field
biologist coworkers of mine and live directly across the street from us.
Costumes are, of course, desired and if you want, bring some eats or
drinks to share with the crowd.  Jessica and I will be there as will Q I think
and probably some other people you've seen around one way or the other.
Come for a short while, come for a long while, or don't come at all.  Wait,
reverse, scratch that last part.

Hope to see you all there,

Inspector Clouseau, The Pink Panther, and The 4350 ladies.

Adam Malisch
Lead Biologist
Western Riverside County MSHCP
Biological Monitoring Program