[Bgsa] Introducing...the lovely Suzanne

Darren Rebar dreba001 at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 11 13:08:29 PDT 2006

Hi all,

My name is Suzanne.  Most of you don't know me yet, but you'll want to (see attached photos).  I'm a little lonely these days and have been looking for someone.  Who, you ask?  Well, first off, they need to have a home for me.  Yeah, I know, you say you don't have space, but I don't take up more than a square foot.  Second, they need to have lots of love for me and love long walks on the beach or through the grass.  Why me then, Darren?  Well, (insert name here), because you don't know what you've been missing all these years.

About me:  I'm small, energetic, and have a sweet personality.  I'll sit in your lap when you're lonely and give you kisses whenever I feel like it.  I don't like playing "fetch" or chasing balls, but I do like to play.  Favorite pasttimes include wagging my tail and rolling on my back to have my belly rubbed.

Should you be interested, please get in touch with Darren.

Much love,
Suzanne

P.S.  I'm the good looking one in the photos