[Bgsa] My band is playing again.

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 9 22:19:19 PDT 2006

Hello Bio Grads,
    Its your friendly grad student drummer. I am emailing once again to inform you all of an upcoming show of mine. We appreciate the Bio support we received at the last show. We had a good time and we hope you did as well. For those of you who missed out here is your chance (those who came to the last one can still come too). Here is the info:
Who: well you should know us by now, but in case you don't: www.affinityzero.com -or- www.myspace.com/affinityzero
When: Friday (a weekend night this time) October 27th. Just in time for Halloween, I hope no one is having a Halloween party then. If so, its ok, we go on early.
What time: 8 pm
Where: Angel's Roadhouse, 32464 Dunlap Blvd., Yucaipa, CA 92399
            www.angelsroadhouse.org
Why: Because you like us?
Is there anything else I should know Chris? Funny you should ask, there are a couple of things. There is no pre-sale this time, but we were asked to have 20-30 people show up. Tickets are $7 at the door. We are playing with 3 other bands, they are a bit more "hard rock" than us, and probably not as fun, but you may like them better. I am not going to post in links to all of them, if you want to know ask. And besides, I know you'd mainly go to see me play. I'm sure you've all heard the stories by now. I'm not sure what this place is like, but it is closer, and on a friday and well.... its not cheaper, but you'll save gas money. As for costumes, I don't think you need one, but I might.
Who is Angel? You know, I am not sure, but if you come to the show you could find out. I'll introduce you.
Chris, why must you write such long emails? Another excellent question, mainly to make sure people get all the important info. Plus when you are stuck in a room swimming fish, you have no one to talk to, so you feel compelled to fill peoples' inboxes with lengthy emails that could be summarized in a few sentences in hopes that your wit and entertainment will persuade them to come to the show.

Once agian, my band Affinity Zero will be playing on Firday October 27th at 8pm. Angel's Roadhouse in Yucaipa. $7 at the door. Invite anyone not on here, all are welcome (21 and over) and email if you have more questions.
Thanks for the support!!!
Chris
&
Affinity Zero