[Bgsa] Coffee Hour/Fall Book Exchange

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 6 11:25:09 PDT 2006

Greetings:
Next Thursday, Oct 12 3pm - 4pm in Darwin Coffee House (Spieth 1239):
Book Exchange - Bring books to exchange (you can drop them off in Lab
Prep anytime or that day) if you can, otherwise just come and see if
there's anything you want - we don't have book police!
Coffee/Tasty treats: We will have an assortment of teas, coffee and a
yummy selection of desserts/fruit/cheeses/etc.
This part is a fund raiser for TDay, etc. so bring some moolah!

"Start your day with a smile and get it over with."
    W.C. Fields

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.