[Bgsa] Thanksgiving Potluck

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:46:02 PST 2006

PLEASE:
1. Label your container and serving utensil so we can get them back
to you - tape and sharpies will be on the carts at the locations
listed below. If your dish will need to be reheated - please have it
in a microwavable container. We have a limited amount of "oven space"
and a few crock pots for items that can't be microwaved.

2. Bring enough to serve 10 - 12 (servings for people like you, not
Nicole Ritchie)

3.  Still need: Vegetable or other side dishes, Salads,
Stuffing.  Dishes need not be "Traditional TDay" other culinary
traditions are welcome!

4. If you can't cook, we may have some suggestions.  Also, we will
need help setting up, transferring food, etc.

We will have someone with carts on the loading dock between 8am -
8:30am if you want to drop off  there.
Otherwise, drop off in Lab Prep - there will be carts labeled "Keep
Warm", "Keep Cold" or "Room Temp".
If all goes according to plan, lunch will start promptly at 11:30am
in the Courtyard .

"Start your day with a smile and get it over with."
    W.C. Fields

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.