[Bgsa] Lunch with Maile Neel

Robin Tinghitella rting001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon May 22 10:18:40 PDT 2006

Hello fellow biology grad students!

We're not done with the searches quite yet...Maile Neel (the conservation candidate) will be here at the end of the week, and a lunch has been arranged for all of the biology graduate students to meet her.  We will meet in the Spieth Courtyard at 1pm (right after lunch bunch) on Friday for pizza.  Please let me know if you plan to attend so that we order enough pizza for everyone - we're hoping for about 25 great grad students to come convince her to join the Biology department (not the Botany department!).

Also, don't forget to vote for your favorite t-shirt this week.

Robin