[Bgsa] World Cup 2006

jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Jun 7 11:10:12 PDT 2006

Hey everybody,

 I justa wanted to let you know that we have a TV in the Cardullo lab and we will
get together to watch the World cup.

 Starting this Friday, we will watch the games at 11:30 am.

 The calendar is here...

Friday, June 9th   Polland vs. Ecuador
Monday, June 12th  Italy vs. Ghana
Wednesday, June 14th  Germany vs. Polland
Thursday, June 15th  Sweeden vs. Paraguay
Friday, June 16th  Mexico vs. Angola
Monday, June 19th  Spain vs. Tunisia
Tuesday, June 20th  Sweeden vs. England
Wednesday, June 21st  Netherlands vs. Argentina
Thursday, June 22nd  Japan vs. Brazil
Friday, June 23rd  Switzerland vs. Korea

We are also thinking to get some money for the Biology retreat by selling drinks
$1. So please come, help and enjoy!!!

By the way, if someone wants to watch a USA game, we can arrange that for
Monday 12th at 8:30 am against Czech Republic...

 Cheers,

Juan J. Fraire-Zamora
Ph. D. student
Cardullo lab
(951) 827-2420
Biology Department
University of California Riverside

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
Albert Einstein

"Sigan ustedes sabiendo que, mucho mas temprano que tarde, se abriran las
grandes alamedas, por donde pasara el hombre libre para construir una
sociedad mejor" Salvador Allende