[Bgsa] T-shirts etc.

Robin Tinghitella rting001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 2 13:32:46 PDT 2006

Hi all,
We have a winner!  Next year, our BGSA president will be Libby King and our vice-president will be Alex Cortez.  Please tell them congratulations if you see them in the hall.

Also, t-shirts will go on sale next week.  Design #2, Warhol Darwin, won the competition.  The price will be $10 per shirt (remember, in addition to ordering t-shirts because it is fun, this is a fundraiser for the retreat, so buy lots of shirts), and you can order and pay for your shirts in Spieth 2338 or during coffee-hour for the next couple of weeks.  The shirts will probably be white or grey with the 4 color design on the back.

Have a great weekend!
Robin