[Bgsa] Free and inexpensive stuff...

Andrew Stoehr andrew.stoehr at email.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 10 13:43:40 PDT 2006

I am still in the processing of figuring out exactly what we have and
what we intend to take, but...my wife and I are moving soon and have a
lot of things we don't intend to take.  Some we will throw away, but
below is a list some things that are probably too good to throw away,
but that we are not taking.  Some we will try to sell, some will be
free.  If you have any interest in any of this, please let  me know.

Thanks,

Andrew

For sale:

Kenmore clothes washing machine
Kenmore clothes dryer

Refrigerator

We bought all of these appliances used about five years ago, and have
had no problems with any of them. We haven't really discussed a price
but will be eager to get rid of them when we leave.

For free (this list is in progress):

An "oak colored" entertainment center (will hold a large TV, DVD
player, etc.) (Jessica Malisch has dibs if she wants it...)

A small four drawer desk

An "L-shaped" (i.e. good for the corner of a room) computer desk, maybe
with a file cabinet or two

A long, low wooden bookshelf (not very pretty but tolerable for a
house, maybe better suited for junk in the garage)

An assortment of flower pots, from plastic to that plain orange
ceramic, to perhaps some nicer ceramic ones.

A wheelbarrow in need of a new front tire, but otherwise sound.

Andrew M. Stoehr
Department of Biology
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521