[Bgsa] GOOD-BYE

Dan Rios danrios at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 31 15:35:57 PST 2006

Friends, colleagues and coworkers,

On my last day employed with UCR, I would like to offer the following
sentiments:

If I helped you in any way during my tenure on campus, I thank you for the
opportunity.

If you helped me with the slightest of issues, I sincerely appreciate your
assistance.

And if, for any reason, I may have unintentionally offended you, please
accept my sincerest apologies.

Believe me when I say that I will miss the interaction, challenges, arm
wrestling and bantering associated with our experiences.

Best of luck and good wishes, Dan

Dan Rios
Facilities Coordinator/Laboratory Safety Officer
Departments of:
         Biology
         Cell Biology & Neuroscience
         UC Natural Reserves System