[Bgsa] Come see my band play!

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Aug 21 17:16:39 PDT 2006

Hello All!
    Many of you know (many of you don't) that I play drums in a local rock band. Well, I'd like to invite you all to our first real show. Sure Rob's St. Patty's extravaganza was fun, but we as a band decided we needed to play more than my own humble abode. I know the excitement of reality TV is tough to break away from (I'm addicted to Flavor of Love), but I invite you all to come see us play. Now, I imagine a slew of questions are running through your brains like mice on wheels, so here are some answers (unfortunatley not to life's problems, I'm not sure what your dissertation should be, but in regards to our show).
Who? Affinity Zero: www.affinityzero.com
Where? The Gig in Hollywood (7302 Melrose Ave.): www.liveatthegig.com
When? Wed. Sept. 6, 2006. We go on at 10:30pm, but get there early the other bands are equally good.
Why? Um...because we're featured in a local article? and "So you think you can dance" is over. http://www.sbsun.com/citynews/colton/ci_4163624
How much? $7. We have to sell 30 tickets prior (its an LA thing), so if you are interested please come see me. But you can also just go and get them at the door, trust me it won't sell out.

So, I hope to see some of you there. I give you my word (which isn't much) that it will be a rocking good time......well you'll at least get out of Riverside for an evening. Let me know if you would like a ticket or have any other questions related to the show.

Rock on!
Chris