[Bgsa] Roommate needed

Mandy Banet abane003 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 10 22:19:16 PDT 2006

Hi all,
       If you know of any females looking for a place to live in the
fall, Trinity Ryan, a recently graduated volunteer in our lab is
looking for a roommate (there would be a shared bedroom).  She's a
mature, responsible person, so I expect she would be a considerate
roommate.  She's probably similar in age to many of the incoming
graduate students.  Anyway, the information is below if you are
interested.

Mandy

p.s.  Also, there is a 4 bedroom house for rent next door to me and
Dan, for $1900 a month.  If anyone is interested in that, let me know
and I'll get you the phone #.  It would be nice to have someone other
than frat boys living next to us!

Begin forwarded message: