[Bgsa] Conservation Ecology candidate Seminars- mark your calendars

lsalz001 at student.ucr.edu lsalz001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 14 18:38:22 PDT 2006

Below are the times and places for the remaining four
Conservation Ecology candidate seminars; the next one will
be this Monday:

Robert Fletcher
Conservation ecology for changing environments: from
behavioral to landscape perspectives
April 17, 2006 3:00pm to 4:00pm A265 Bourns

Juliann Aukema
>From community and landscape patterns of plant distributions
to ecoregional conservation planning
April 19, 2006 11:00am to 12:00pm Science Library 240

Maile Neel
Can We Conserve Biological Diversity Without Really Trying?
Conserving Non-Target Diversity Using Community Based
Reserve Selection Approaches
April 24, 2006 1:00pm to 2:00pm Science Library 240

Clinton Jenkins
April 27, 2006 10:00am to 11:00am A265 Bourns

If you're interested in lunching with these candidates,
please email me to confirm your attendance: lsalz001 at ucr.edu
Lunches will be on the day following the seminars; room will
be determined based on numbers attending.
If you'd like reprints I can forward those to you as well.

CVs and the above seminar schedule are posted at:
http://www.ccb.ucr.edu/announcements/Candidate.html

Sincerely,
Laurel