[Bgsa] birthday celebration tonight

Quresh Latif qureshlatif at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 12:58:23 PDT 2005

Hi all. My birthday is tomorrow, so I thought I'll
give everyone an excuse to celebrate (my birthday gift
to you). My plan is to have dinner at Templo Del Sol
with whoever would like to join me, and then head on
over to the Getaway for some more celebration. I'll be
at Templo at 7pm, so I reckon I'll probably head to
the Getaway by 8pm. I won't be up too late, because I
have to leave at 6am to climb Mt. Baldy tomorrow, but
it should be a good time and you're welcome to stay
and celebrate without me for as long as you like. I
don't have everyone's email, but this should be a
start. Please pass this on to whoever you think might
be interested.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you tonight. If not, I'll
be having a house-warming potluck soon, so keep your
eyes peeled.

Cheers,