[Bgsa] Dates to put on your calendar

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 22 10:00:02 PDT 2005

The following is being sent (in separate emails to avoid the spam filters)
to Bio faculty, grads, staff, Spieth CBN labs and a select group of hangers
on -

Fall Quarter:
Darwin Room Coffee Hour/Book Exchange Thurs. 10/27 3:30pm - 4:30pm

Thanksgiving Potluck  Fri. Nov 18 11:30am - 1:30pm in the Courtyard
We would like to accommodate the "Lunch Bunch" so IF we have 10 confirmed
volunteers to work  helping heat food/set up between 9am and 11am, we can
alter the time to 11am - 1:00pm.

Winter Quarter:

Bake Off/ Early week Coffee Hour Tues Jan 17th 3:30PM - 4:30PM in the
Darwin Room

Mardi Gras Party (If we aren't felled by the flu again this year) Fri. Feb
24th 3:30PM - 6:30 PM in the Darwin Quarter  or the Courtyard depending on
the weather

Spring Quarter:
Cinco de Mayo  Friday Apr 28 3:30 PM - ? in the Courtyard

End of the year BBQ  Some Fri in June - have a suggestion for date?  Noon
in the Courtyard

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.