[Bgsa] More rooms for rent

Ian Wm. King ian.king at email.ucr.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:07:57 PDT 2005

Hi,
 In my continuing role as an estate agent (got to supplement
that grad student income somehow), I've been asked to post
this notice of rooms for rent. The house is in a beautiful
neighbourhood and one that will only become more beautiful
when the current resident moves out (just kidding Erik).
 Please contact Erik Ragsdale for further and better particulars.
                         IWK

>>To anyone that needs a room for rent, there are two rooms
available in a house on Masters Avenue, located in a beautiful
neighborhood just minutes from campus.  There is a large yard,
and dogs are welcome (current tenants also have dogs).  Rent
for the rooms is $437.50-$462.50, utilities not included.
If you are interested in one or both rooms, please contact me
at: erik.ragsdale at email.ucr.edu
Erik Ragsdale
Ian Wm. King
Department of Nematology