[Bgsa] Apartments available near campus

Ian Wm. King ian.king at email.ucr.edu
Fri Sep 2 16:41:28 PDT 2005

Hi,
 This is a listing for apartments, actually 2 halves of a
house, for rent from my landlady. The address is 286 Frost
Court, so you would practically be neighbours with the
Chancellor. Don't worry, you wouldn't have to live with me
(you should be so lucky) as I live at a different property.
            Canad-Ian (aka Californ-Ian)

FOR RENT - Half house for rent. About 1/2 mile from UCR.(Back
yard adjoins Botanic Garden.)
Front of house - Master bedroom, bathroom and living-room with
kitchenette. Large back yard, parking. Private entry. 1050.-
including  utilities and gardner.
Back of house - two bedrooms, dining and living-room, kitchen,
bathroom. Large backyard, parking. Private entry. 1300.-
including utilities and gardener.
Available October 1st. Call Marsia 369-8809 for appointment.

Ian Wm. King
Department of Nematology
University of California, Riverside
Riverside CA 92521 USA