[Bgsa] anyone want an interesting pet...read further!

Gabriel E.A. Gartner ggart001 at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:09:33 PST 2005

Hi Folks,

I have a friend who is going off to do fieldwork and must get rid of
his pet snake.  It's an asian rat snake (Elaphe taeniura) and it's
about 6 years old and probably around 6 or 7 feet long.  It's a
feeding machine, but is ok to handle...if you're interested, let me
know (it's free).  If I don't hear anything in the next few weeks, it
will probably become a permanent member of the LA county museum
collections.  I've attached a pic below of the species (not the
actual snake).

cheers,
gabe

Name: Taiwan.jpg