[Bgsa] Grad student poster

Greg Russell gruss001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 21 16:19:19 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm only waiting on a handful of pictures and research descriptions
(you know who you are!) and then we'll be ready to print the poster
with all the grad students and hang it in Spieth Hall.

A couple of things:

1. If you have never received an email from me asking for pictures or
if you have never sent me a picture, its likely I took the one from
the department's webpage.  If you're horrified by the thought of
this, please send me a new photo or research description soon.

2. If you are leaving soon (i.e. in the next quarter or so) or have
already left, please let me know so I can take your picture off the
poster.  Right now, I'm running out of space and anything extra would
help considerably.

3. I would like to get this wrapped up by the end of October, so
please send me your photos/research descriptions as soon as
possible.  You may not like the photo I come up with to put in that
blank space.  Consider yourselves warned!

Thanks to everyone who has gotten back to me already!

--Greg
Greg Russell
Graduate Student
Department of Biology