[Bgsa] Retreat fees

acort001 at student.ucr.edu acort001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 17 15:29:41 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone,
   I would like to inform you that the last day to turn in the $10 fee for the
retreat is on Wednesday Oct 20th.  Please see Robin at Spieth 2338.  Thank you!
You will also receive a new itinerary on Thursday.  You will notice that we will
have a hike at 2:30pm on Saturday and talks consists of 4 break out sessions:
You will only be able to attend 2.  (Balancing Academia with Family Life,
Intelligent Design: Controversy, Funding: Hits and Misses, and The Department's
Role in the Community: Outreach.)  Hope to see you all!

Alex Cortez
p.s.  Graduate Students/Post Docs: Please email me a electronic picture of
yourself, your name, year and lab.