[Bgsa] (no subject)

Dan Bumbarger bumbad01 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Oct 12 20:14:10 PDT 2005

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: chihuahua-puppy-pictures-1.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
-------------- next part --------------
Does anyone want a chihuahua? We found him running around the
neighborhood. We put up signs, nobody called and it had no tags. It
is very friendly and loves Taco Bell. It appears to be very young.
If I can't find a good home for it in a very short period of time
(tonight, or tomorrow), I will have to take it to the animal control
shelter.... Actual dog may vary from googled photo. Or maybe someone
else can look after it until a permanent home is found? Our cat does
not like the dog, and will likely kick the dog's ass when we are not
looking.