[Bgsa] Where to bring Potluck food/drinks

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 16 12:00:46 PST 2005

This email is being sent to others that you don't see listed - just trying
to avoid the spam filter trap

We will have carts at the loading dock starting at 7:30am that you can drop
off food/drinks.
There will also be carts in the main Prep Room labeled : "Refrigerate",
"Keep Warm", "Room Temp" where you can drop food/drinks off.
PLEASE label your dishes/serving spoons with the time tape/sharpies that we
will have on all the carts.
Please bring enough to serve 10 -12 hearty diners like yourself!

  Turkey/Ham cooks: We will carve the turkeys/hams if that is needed
  Turkey cooks: If you can bring the drippings, these will be transformed
into gravy by Jon

Remember...we're going to try starting at 11am this time!

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.
1229 Spieth Hall