[Bgsa] quantitative genetics discussion group

Gabriel E.A. Gartner ggart001 at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:38:33 PST 2005

Hi Gang,

I'm trying to generate interest in a quantitative genetics discussion
group to be led by Professor Roff for either winter or spring
quarter.  I figure we could read current papers or a book (his
perhaps) and discuss once weekly over lunch or something along those
lines.  Anyway, Professor Roff said he would be happy to lead such a
group but we would need a minimum of at least four people.  Let me
know if you are interested, and I'll make a list to bring to Dr. Roff
so we can schedule the class.

Thanks!
Gabe

Gabriel Gartner