[Bgsa] PHYSICAL PLANT SMART CREW

Dan Rios danrios at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:04:42 PST 2005

TO:     BIOLOGY PERSONNEL
         CB&N PERSONNEL--SPIETH
         BIO GRAD STUDENTS
         CBN GRAD STUDENTS

Physical Plant's SMART (Structural Maintenance and Repair Team) has
returned to Spieth Hall today.  The guys will address problems such as
lights out, cracked, broken or missing vinyl wall base (top set), faulty
door hardware, broken or loose floor tiles, water leaks, dripping water
faucets, peeling and/or chipped paint, etc.

Please report any discrepancies you observe in Spieth Hall within labs,
offices, rest rooms, stairwells and/or hallways to me via email, voice mail
or with a note in my mailbox.  If there is some doubt ascertaining a
condition is a job for the SMART crew, you may report it to me and I will
direct your concern to the appropriate office or shop.

Also, if there is an issue in another building within your lab or office,
do not hesitate to report the matter to me.

Regards, Dan

Dan Rios
Facilities Coordinator/Laboratory Safety Officer
Departments of:
         Biology
         Cell Biology & Neuroscience
         UC Natural Reserves System