[Bgsa] bio grad students bio poster for Spieth Hall

Greg Russell gruss001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Mar 8 11:27:27 PST 2005

Hi guys,

Here's a rough draft of the grad students poster I prepared to be hung
in Spieth Hall.  You'll notice that I have very few of the first year
students on it.  I didn't intentionally leave you off, I just don't
have any info on you...like a picture or research interests.  So,
everyone needs to look at their blurb on this and make sure it sounds
OK.  If you want a different picture, please send me one.  If you want
more info, let me