[Bgsa] prospective graduate student...this Friday night

Greg Russell gruss001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 7 14:30:32 PST 2005

Hi all,

Mark Chappell has a prospective graduate student in town this Friday
and Saturday and is looking for a place for this person to stay.  The
person's name is Kyle Van Dolah, and although he thinks this person is
a female, he's not sure.  Anyway, I would be happy to house her, but I
am leaving town early Saturday morning so the situation wouldn't be
workable.  Are there any other open couches this Friday night?  Your
responsibility on Saturday would be minimal: Mark will likely take Kyle
to a reserve or sightseeing until Kyle's midday flight.

Thanks--Greg
Greg Russell
Graduate Student
Department of Biology