[Bgsa] Anyone know of an affordable small house for rent?

Mandy Banet abane003 at student.ucr.edu
Sun Jun 19 15:59:02 PDT 2005

Hi All,
       Dan and I are looking for our own place to live, but it seems
that everything is too expensive.  If anyone out there knows of a
small, affordable 1 or 2 bedroom house that is available for rent or
will be available soon, please let us know.  Just to clarify, we are
not looking for a room in a house with other people, we are just
interested in finding an small house for the two of us.   We would
appreciate any leads you have!

Mandy