[Bgsa] Short-term housing for a visiting grad student?

John T. Rotenberry John.Rotenberry at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 14 14:38:55 PDT 2005

Fall quarter I expect to have Luis Reino, a graduate student from Portugal,
visiting our lab.  Luis is a doctoral candidate in the Centro de Estudos
Florestais, Departamento de Engenharia Florestal, Instituto Superior de
Agronomia, which is in Lisbon.  While here he will be working on various
analyses associated with his dissertation research, and interacting with
faculty and grad students both professionally and socially.

He currently plans on being in residence in Riverside from late September
through early- to mid-December.  On his behalf I am search for leads on
possible housing alternatives for that period.  I believe he will be
unaccompanied, but I will check to be sure.

Please forward this query to those in other departments that you think
might be helpful.

Much obliged,

John R.

* John T. Rotenberry