[Bgsa] (no subject)

Dan Bumbarger bumbad01 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Feb 7 07:08:55 PST 2005

Hello Fellow Biology Graduate Students!
	Our BGSA list has been migrated over to a new list server. This one is
a little different and has a web-based interface for subscribing and
unsubscribing. Also, the address for sending messages is different(the
old one still works for now.)

The new address for sending messages is : bgsa at lists.ucr.edu

The website for subscribing and unsubscribing is:

If you know of anyone not receiving BGSA emails, please direct them to
that website. Also, if you receive more than one copy of the emails you
are likely subscribed under two different email addresses. There are
likely some people that were left off the list as when they transfered
to the new server, they did not preserve the membership lists (Doh!) so
I manually have subscribed people based on the departmental phone/email
list.

Let me know if you guys have any questions....

Dan Bumbarger
PhD Candidate
Departments of Biology and Nematology
University of California