[Bgsa] Gradfest 2006

rmere001 at student.ucr.edu rmere001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Dec 7 13:18:42 PST 2005

Hi all,

I am the graduate student in charge of Gradfest this year
and have been informed that it will be Saturday March 11th
2006.  Gradfest is a day in which graduate students in the
sciences present their research to their peers/faculty via
oral presentations.  It is a great opportunity to see what
other graduate students are or will be working on from
multiple departments.  In addition, it is a great way to get
feedback on your research – so start thinking about
presenting or there will be drafts!!!  There will be a
keynote UCR faculty speaker to be chosen by the graduate
students.  What I need now is a list of three possible
faculty members in order of preference by Friday December
9th or at the latest Monday December 12th.  You can put them
in my mailbox if you want to remain anonymous or e-mail them
to me directly (rmere001 at student.ucr.edu).  I have been
given a couple of suggestions already but would really
appreciate input from as many students as possible.

Thank You,
Rob Meredith
PhD Candidate
Department of Biology