[Bgsa] Outdoor screened enclosure space

Andrew Stoehr andrew.stoehr at email.ucr.edu
Mon Aug 22 12:19:13 PDT 2005

I currently have access to a large screened enclosure in one of the
Botany Department's lath houses.  It was originally built by a former
grad student, Paul Aigner, for his bees and I used it for butterflies.

I'd like to turn in my key and absolve myself of responsibility for it.
  At this point, it may get taken over by Botany or dismantled.  If
anybody would like to take a look at it and see about securing it for
your research, please let me know because once it is out of Biology's
hands, it may not be available again.

Andrew M. Stoehr
Department of Biology
University of California