[Bgsa] Welcome home party tonight

gansed01 at student.ucr.edu gansed01 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 29 09:11:25 PDT 2005

Hello fellow grad students,
For those of you who remember Michael before he got carted off to
Germany early last year, he is finally back for good.  In honor of this
occasion, tonight we are having a welcome back party at our house,
240 W. Campus View Drive (Campus View Dr. is the first right after
the RR tracks if you are driving toward the mountains on Blaine,
Note: we also have a stop light at our turn).  We are going to potluck
around 7:30 tonight and then socialize into the night.  So stop on by
and say "Hi" or if you don't know Michael, stop on by and introduce
yourself, he loves new people.  Hope to see you there.

- Denise Raterman

PS Feel free to pass this on to anyone who might not have received
the message.