[Bgsa] BGSA meeting next Friday 4-5pm

Greg Russell gruss001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 1 09:04:18 PST 2005

Hi all,

There will be a short BGSA meeting next Friday (4/8) from 4-5pm in the
Darwin Room.  It will be our final one of the year and won't take long.

Things to be discussed include:
*Retreat update from the retreat committee, Alex, Laurel, and Cindy
*Who will be next year's BGSA president (begin thinking about
nominations)
*Sign-ups for coffee hour and projector duty this quarter
*GSA update from our Academic Affairs Officer

Anyway, hope to see you all there.  There will be pizza and libations
as usual.

Finally, I need a volunteer(s) for coffee hour and projector duty this
coming Thursday (4/7).  Brook Swanson is the speaker, so the projector
volunteer will need to coordinate with him.  I teach on Thursday
afternoon and can't do coffee hour, so a volunteer would be appreciated.

Thanks--Greg
Greg Russell
Graduate Student
Department of Biology