[BFASA] Letters for Black Scholars

Victorino Moreira victor.moreira at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 12 13:33:27 PDT 2024

Hi BFASA Family!

It’s that time of year! We’re preparing for our Black Grad ceremony happening on June 1st starting at 5p and Im reaching out to see if you’d be willing to write a letter for our graduating scholars to be included in our booklet this year.  If interested, please send your letter to myself and cc our Assistant Director, Aurea Thomas. We would like to have this completed before March 29th by 5p.

Here’s some letters in the past that were created for reference:
https://asp.ucr.edu/blackgrad2021

-Dr. J