[BFASA] CACSW: March Meeting Details

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:11:05 PST 2024

Dear BFASA,

The Chancellor's Advisory Committee on the Status of Women (CACSW)* invites you to a Women's History Month Open Meeting on Tuesday, March 5, 2024, from 10 am - 12 pm at the Alumni and Visitors Center. We will be inviting units and departments across the UCR community to join us for an open meeting as we honor Women's History Month to engage in table topic discussions led by the Black Faculty and Staff Association, Center for Early Childhood Education, Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Women's Faculty Association and Women's Resource Center.

Please RSVP for this meeting by clicking the ticket link on the event page<https://events.ucr.edu/event/cacsw_womens_history_month_open_meeting>.

The meeting is co-hosted by the UCR Women's Faculty Association.

The meeting is sponsored by:
UCR Black Faculty and Staff Association
UCR Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
UCR Women's Resource Center

*CACSW is a convening of women-identified staff, faculty, and student representatives at UCR.

If you have any questions, please email savannah.ramirez at ucr.edu<mailto:savannah.ramirez at ucr.edu>.

Regards,
Savannah

Savannah Ramirez, MPP

Policy & Data Analyst

Office of the Chancellor | Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

University of California, Riverside
savannah.ramirez at ucr.edu<mailto:savannah.ramirez at ucr.edu>

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/CR8iBrVoHME8Y2xSjngJ-jjATHODLUUAIE_7UWi9V4K4GoeAmC0cYlqtCxemCEshBTN7TB3q-FwrNDtL7LF2AVyfws912TGqIyfqZsgb4y-pJArYumtSzBeyY_2JGXsBdKkx7ulhF975lRHXIn2jv1mhtnc3qM2McDf51L2iDr33SxD0QJ8WE3dEth1R2w]