[BFASA] All BFASA Lunch: May 15, 2024 12:00-1:00pm

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 11 10:52:50 PDT 2024

Dear All,
As mentioned in the past BFASA general meeting, we would like to get together for all BFASA to have lunch and fellowship. The lunch is still BYOL, but we will be providing appetizers, so I guess in a way, that can you be your lunch 😊. To gauge how many will be in attendance for the appetizers, we are asking for those interested in attending to RSVP, details below. We look forward to seeing you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Lunch Details