[BFASA] FW: UCR Give Day

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 4 07:54:53 PDT 2024

From: UCR NSBE <ucrnsbe at ucr.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 5:02 PM
To: Paige M Mejia <paige.mejia at ucr.edu>
Subject: UCR Give Day

[https://mcusercontent.com/3b19411bd9e30a4875ffa7f50/images/c028e9d6-9f62-4813-dff5-ca7048eede90.png]
Support UCR NSBE for Give Day!!

Your support for the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) during UCR's Give Day, running from April 3 - 4, is invaluable. It's not just a donation; it's an investment in the future of engineering, diversity in STEM, and the empowerment of Black engineering students. Your contribution enables NSBE at UC Riverside to provide leadership, career development, and community service initiatives focused on STEM education.

We're immensely thankful to our donors. Your generosity plays a critical role in enabling our students to attend the NSBE National Convention—an event that often leads to internships and job offers. Thank you for supporting our mission and making a difference in our students' lives on this UCR Give Day.

Click on the link to donate to NSBE: LINK<https://ucr.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3b19411bd9e30a4875ffa7f50&id=55581d65d0&e=b4edbcdc7a>
[https://mcusercontent.com/3b19411bd9e30a4875ffa7f50/images/84c2c990-998e-8663-bff5-90e4ad57dc8c.jpg]
UCR NSBE AT 50th NSBE CONVENTION
[https://mcusercontent.com/3b19411bd9e30a4875ffa7f50/images/64b6716a-8480-d773-f5a5-1392e90361a1.jpg]
[https://mcusercontent.com/3b19411bd9e30a4875ffa7f50/images/a793eb24-8a14-89c5-868b-0960d9773214.jpg]
[https://mcusercontent.com/3b19411bd9e30a4875ffa7f50/images/6e39d373-0b8b-6c34-b2be-91629090a324.png]

Copyright (C) 2023 National Society of Black Engineers at University of California Riverside All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
446 Winston Chung Hall
900 University Avenue

[Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]<https://ucr.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3b19411bd9e30a4875ffa7f50&id=0c34410a3a&e=b4edbcdc7a>